Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Vincent Boys by, Abbi Glines

SYNPOSIS:

There was something wicked about Beau that drew me to him. What was wrong with me? Why did I want to sin so badly?

Ashton is getting tired of being good, of impressing her parents and playing ideal girlfriend to Sawyer Vincent. Sawyer is perfect, a regular Prince Charming, but when he leaves town for the summer, it's his cousin Beau that catches Ashton's eye. Beau is the sexiest guy she has ever seen, and even though he is dangerous, Ashton is drawn to him.

Beau loves his cousin like a brother, so the last thing he wants to do is make a move on Sawyer's girl. Ashton is off-limits, absolutely. That's why he does his best to keep his distance, even though he's been in love with her forever. When Ashton wants to rekindle their childhood friendship in Sawyers absence, Beau knows he should say no.

Ashton and Beau don't want to hurt Sawyer. But the more they try to stay away from each other, the more intense their urges become. Its getting way to hard to resist.....

REVIEW:

I have been putting this book on the back burner for so long. Its not that I didn't want to  read it, I just buy to many books at the same time. Well anyways, I picked it up two days ago and I finished it in the same day! A story doesn't have to have big words in them or a lot of correct grammer ( not that this story had bad gramner, just stating a point) it has to tell me a story with the words, it has to make me feel as if I am watching these characters lives first hand. And it made me feel as if I was in the story. When I read Breathe I thought this was a chaste story that was so sweet, it was a good story, but if you have read any of my other reviews I love me some hot bad boys. The Vincent Boys was so opposite. I feel for Beau and his soul that needed saving. This is a book I would read again. So go get it if you haven't read it, I'm so excited for book Two.

I give this book five*****stars a book that told a love story which was as beautiful as a sunset.

CHARACTERS:

Ashton: She is both Sawyer and Beau's best friend growing up. She ended up being Sawyer's girlfriend, but Beau was always in love with her. She comes off as she wants to protect one or the other, but she came off to me as greedy. If you didn't want to hurt your boyfriend don't cheat on him.

Sawyer: Clean cut, perfect Sawyer. No one  is ever perfect, this is why I think their relationship didn't work out. Beauty is not perfection, if they were all honest with each other then it would of all worked out better. All in all he seemed like an all american boy, who deserves happiness.

Beau: HOT!  He is the misunderstood bad boy, that was deprived of love growing up. Of course the bad boy yearns for the good girl, because he feels she is to good for him. And she would have to the the preacher-man's daughter. Let me just say I would be his good girl ;D I loved Beau!


No comments:

Post a Comment