Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Coffee and Cockpits by Jade Hart

 
 
 
Coffee and Cockpits
 
 
My review:
 
 
Alright I finished this yesterday and I needed time to digest what I had finished. I didn't have any idea what was going on in this book, and that says something. I don't really mind when you can tell what is going to happen in the end, though I am floored that I had no idea where this book was leading. All I have to say is WOW, well done, I didn't see that twist in the lo at all, and it left my mouth gasping for air. Like shit, what is going to happen? Well done Jade Hart, I applaud you loudly. As a matter of fact--if this was a play and you were the leading role I would be standing up on my chair, screaming and yelling saying things I am sure would embarrass you lol.
 
This is a new author for me and she made me a fan with her intense story building and amazing way with words. This story was unique and exactly what I was looking for. One of the best books I have read all year!!! (though I haven't read many, I am trying to catch up) If I knew how to put the gifs up I would. I still have a hard time remembering I finished, I was to pick up my kindle and read it again.
 
 
I couldn't find the wrap for the top one, but I liked this one too, so I thought I might as well share the love with both covers.
 
Go and show her some major love !
 
Fb link:
 
 
Amazon:
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you so much, Stina!! I saw your review on Amazon, I didn't know you'd posted on your blog too. It means the world to me that you enjoyed it :) And it's so nice to see the old cover up too :) It's sweet :) Thanks again for your awesome support. And just to let you know, because of the overwhelming support from readers, Joslyn and Nikolai's story will be released soon. Jets and Joysticks. :) x

    ReplyDelete