Sunday, September 9, 2012

Body&Soul by, Jamie Loeak

Publication: august 25, 2012 Length: 216 SYNPOSIS: Kate has moved around her entire life, and has know few friends. Suddenly she finds herself living in a small beach town where she meets Rico and Adriana, new and beautiful friends. When Rico and Adriana have to help Kate figure out who is after her, and why, Kate falls into a world she never knew exsisted. REVIEW: This book was great, I hadn't expected to like it as much as I did! Reason being I have an issue with covers. But the work inside the cover was great. This book had romance,suspense, and paranormal aspects, it had a little bit of everything :) Let me start off with the love story. I was so mad at first I had no idea why our main characters didn't get along. I never figured that one out, but maybe its as they say when a girl likes you she's mean to you. But I'm glad things worked out. Their were times I wanted to cry out in frustration because I couldn't wait to see what happened next! This book left me wondering what was going to happen everytime I turned a page. CHARACTERS: Rico was hot, his name speaks for its self. Kind of a a loat soul who needs to be saved. Kate was annoying, she lied a lot and it confused me why Rico even liked her. Maybe it was because she had too much riding on her shoulders. I don't know. Her parents left her alone a lot. Very sad. My favorite character was Adriana, I love how she felt Kate was hiding something. Which were lies. Very strong female character, with a caring heart. Which made her stand out in to me. Those are the three main character in which were talked about most. All in all great book four****stars. Reason I can't rap my head around being mean to someone nice. Quotes: " What?" Kate asked. " Do I have something on my face?" "No," the girl said. " You're kind of beautiful did you know that." "If you are to feel anything for me, I want you to know its for my past, present, and future. I want you to know you feel everything that I am. I want you to fall in love with all of me." " Body and soul," Kate whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment