Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review for On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

Jocelyn Butler has been hiding from her past for years. But all her secrets are about to be laid bare......
Four years ago Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the states and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachment. Her solitary life is working well--until she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street where she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to it core.
Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he's deternined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intwnse attraction without any strings attached.
But after an intrigue Jocelyn accepts. She realizes that Braden won't be satisfied with just mind blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her..... Down to the very soul.
Review:
I loved this book! It had everything you could ask for, love, sex, passion, happiness sadness, and it still have that twist that made you wonder what the hell was up with the main character. Samantha young took a story that was very sad in the beginning, and transformed into a story were characters were growing and working with their problems in everyday life.  Not only was Jocelyn the main character having problems. It also address problems that the other characters were having which I found refreshing and realistic. The story gave me some heartache and troubles, I cried a lot and I was happy to see the main character grow into a beautiful woman. This story really made me want to go to Scotland and find me a hot Scotsman for myself. It was a engaging story that had me swooning, laughing and crying all in one, and if that doesn't make up a great story I don't know what could!
I simply loves it, I gave this book five stars. I'm a sucker for a good love story <3
Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009PC2MW8/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1355250523&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

No comments:

Post a Comment