Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Marriage Bargin by, Jennifer Probst

SYNPOSIS:

To save her family home, impulsive bookstore owner, Alexa Maria McKenzie, cast a love spell. But she never planned on conjuring up her best friend's older brother-- the powerful man who once shattered her heart.

Billionaire Nicholas Ryan doesn't believe in marriage, But in order to inherit his father's corporation he needs a wife and needs one fast. When he discovers his sister's childhood friend is in dire financial straits, he offers Alexa a bold proposition.

A marriage in name only with certain rules: Avoid antanglement, keep things business. For not fall in love. The arrangement is only for a year so the rules shouldn't be to hard to follow, right?

Except fate has a way of upsetting the best-laid plans....

REVIEW:

This book is a good love story, but now that I think of it it wasn't all that memorable. I just remember her casting a love spell, and Nick being a complete douche all the time. Like he wasn't even bad boy douchie? He was I'm a prick, look at me, look at me! I hate people like him so full of themselves, blah. Even the ending wasn't worth him being.....him. sorry I cussed to much already. There were times my mouth hung open like WOW! Did he really just say or do that? One word come to mind when I think of Nick--castration! The authors writting was fine, I did have fun reading this book. But my dislike for the character left a foul taste in my mouth.

I give this three *** stars. I just couldn't like his character at all even in the end. But this is my opinion don't let it stop you from reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment