Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Clockwork Prince by, Cassandra Clare

<p><b>SYNPOSIS:</b></p>
<p>In the magical underworld of Victorian London, Tessa Gray has at last found safety with the shawdowhunters. But the safety proves fleeting when rougue forces in the clave plot to see her protector, Charlotte, replaced as head of the institute. If Charlotte loses her position, Tessa will be out on the street--and easy prey for the mysterious Magister, who wants to use Tessa's powers for his own dark ends.</p>
<p>With the help of the handsome, self-destructive Will and the fiercely devoted Jem, Tessa discovers that the magister's was on the shadowhunters is deeply personal. He blames them for a long-ago tragedy that shattered his life. To unravel the secrets of the past, the trio journeys from mist- shrouded Yorkshire to a manor house that holds untold the horrors, From the slums of London to the an enchanted ballroom where Tessa discover that the truth of her parentage is more sinister then he had a imagined. When they encounter a Clockwork demon bearing a warning for Will, they realize that the Magister himself knows their every move--and that one of their own has betrayed them.</p>
<p>Tessa finds her heart drawn more and more to Jem, through her longing for Will, despite his dark moods, contito unsettle her. But something is changing in will-the wall he has built around himself is crumbling. Could finding the magisterial free Will from his secret and give Tessa the answers about who she is and what she was born to do?</p>

As they're dangerous search for the Magister and the truth leads the friends into peril, Tessa learn that when love and lies are mixed, they can corrupt even the purest heart.

REVIEW:

I loved this book, I loved this series, and I can't wait to find out who Tessa ends up with. Even though I know it will be Will. Clockwork prince was exciting, and had me on the edge of my seat. Expecially when they went to the ball, and then the balcony scene.*yummy* I can't think of anything I didn't like in this books, they made perfect sense to me. I have hear others complain about it dragging, or not making much sense to them. But I eat it all up, and fell in love with Will, if Tessa doesn't want him can I have him--please? LOL kidding, kinda!
I didn't like how Tessa was playing sides with both boys, she came off as greedy. Then her brother, WTH I still hate him. All in all this book was worth it Cassandra Clare's writing is like poetry to me. She is brilliant.

I give this book five ***** stars! It a fantastic read with, love, betrayal, adventure, and even humor!


No comments:

Post a Comment