Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fate Fixed by, Bonnie Wheeler (Erris Coven #1)

<p><b>SYNPOSIS:</b></p>
<p>When Lexie Anderson's Mother suddenly announces she is marrying a Romanian immigrant, Lexie willingly leaves behind her busy life in Connecticut for her penance in "The Moose Capital of the World." Small town living is strange enough, Now Lexie must cope with her overbearing Stepfamily Monitoring her every move. They disappear into the woods at night And keep a strange secret locked in there shed. Her once calm mother is now having violent outburst Lexie's Little sister is hearing sinister sounds coming from the forest behind their new home. Lexie's Biggest surprise comes when she discovers the boy hse has been dreaming about since her accident is living in Maine. Despite Torin's questionable reputation, Lexie cannot resist the physical and emotional attraction pulsating between them. Animals and people in town are turning up dead and Lexie learns the strange new world she lives in has real life monsters. Just when she decides she wants to be with Torin forever, she must fight to protect her mother and sister from being harmed by a formidable evil.</p>
<p><b>REVIEW:</b></p>
<p>When I first started reading this book the first line jumped out at me. It was as if the words were spoken to me in my ear as a form of poetry. I don't know where to begin--i haven't wanted to read anymore vampire book because I have read a lot and I haven't gotten one to stick in my mind. This one grabbed hold of me and didn't let me go till I was done with it at four in the morning! It still had me wanting more when I finish, even though I had the second book I had to think about it, lack of sleep or read at least a couple chapters. Can you guess what I did--if you guess the latter you are right! This book is fabulous it had me so engaged I felt like I was in her world.

And I absolutely loved their names, Braden, Torin, Cian, and my favorite Teagan!  I loved them. I have an odd fascination with unique names. I also loved the whole soul mate twist, its called fate-partner I believe. A lot of people might find this cheesy but i do believe in love at first bite--i mean sight and I believe we all have a soul mate!

Oh and did I mention this story has werewolves too! I always fall for the unread, but werewolves can also be quite steamy LOL;)

I give this book five***** stars fabulous story telling. And I just love a story that makes me feel poetic! And I love the cover is very dark and inviting!


No comments:

Post a Comment