Friday, April 19, 2013

Review for Selling Scarlett By Ella James



Selling Scarlett



I had wanted to read this book when I see how beautiful this cover was. I didn't even read the blurb. I seen banners posted that it was going to be on sell for the first couple days--and that sold me. I waited, not so patiently biting my nails in anticipation. I didn't know what to expect I didn't read the blurb until I actually bought the book. I dove into waters that were not clear and uncharted, and I am sure once you start to read this book it will become clear that it is a fantastic new concept for a book. Maybe there is more out there like it but I haven't ever read something like this before. Selling Scarlett was amazing and engaging. It made me cry, it made me laugh, and at times I was sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. It had a bitch for a villain, and a heroine that will have you rooting for her the whole time. Let me not forget about Hunter, good God, hunter!!!! Swooning isn't even the word I would use to describe what this character did to my insides. He was, so, so sexy. Having issues from his past Hunter needed to work things out in his life, it made you want to help him.
 
A story like this doesn't come alone often and when it does you just need to sink your teeth into it and hold on for the ride of you life. Ella James spun a mesmerizing tale, one that people will be talking about for years to come. I enjoyed this book immensely, and it will be one I will re-read over and over again. 
 
I gave this book five out of five stars!!!!! recommended for an mature audience, for there are some scandalously sexy scenes *wiggles eyebrows*

No comments:

Post a Comment